Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

It's Friday, Y'all (St. Patty's Edition)

Hooray for Friday!!! It only seemed fitting to have a St. Patty's Day edition for this Friday's post. And as I've done in the past, I've rounded up past year's (nothing from this year yet) pics for fun.

~ONE~

Festive Attire


~TWO~

Yummy Treats


~THREE~

Festivities (We try to attend the local parade when the weather cooperates and it works out. Praying it will stop raining by tomorrow so we can go this year!)


 ~FOUR~

Decor (See this post for more details)


~FIVE~

Crafts (This post)


~SIX~

And I just had to share two awesome ideas that I recently found! "Leprechaun Lookout Lens" and "Leprechaun Lacquer" shared by the super creative girls over at Magnolia Mamas.
Be sure to check them out! You won't be disappointed!



I hope you have a fabulous weekend!! I'm really looking forward to date night and lots of family time with the hubs/kiddos!


As always, my fun link ups:

Erika, Narci, and Andrea.  



3 comments:

  1. I really need to acknowledge st Patrick's day!!! Love it all !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah we may be over the top! but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love theme wear and your kids look adorable in theirs! Thank you so much for sharing our St. Patrick's day ideas! You are so sweet! Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS