Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Easter Decor

Today I thought I'd share some of the Easter decorations we have in our house. I actually took down the St. Patty's decorations and put these up the weekend before St. Patty's Day. My hubs was confused b/c he said it wasn't even St. Patrick's Day yet, but I just knew it was time. With Easter being so early this year, I wanted to be sure and have enough time for them. Plus, I love how Springy the house looks when it's decorated for Easter.


Dining room:
I switched out my candles for purple ones (again focusing more on the meaning of Easter).
I love the little chicks and sheep - found them at Kroger (of all places) one year.
I also used my (very) kid-friendly place mats on the table. 


Although, I'm not 100% sold on them and may end up using my yellow Easter tablecloth (seen below) as a runner on my dining room table instead. I actually think it's really fun to "play" with my dining room table and make it look festive.


I put my PBK basket liner in the basket and loaded it with baking goodies; cookie cutters, treat bags, sprinkles, etc.


My bar cart:
It was time to remove the hot cocoa (finally!) so I decided to add drink packets and make a pseudo-lemonade cart. I also added a strand of egg lights.



On my mantel I added a framed printable that I use every year. My absolute FAVORITE cross that I found one year at Hobby Lobby. And my favorite little ballerina bunny.


On our entry table I placed the jelly bean topiary I made last year.


I added some towels to the kitchen and a sign to our coat closet.


I placed another favorite bunny in our artificial tree in our entryway.


And in the bathroom I added some sparkly eggs and my new cross (from this year) from Hobby Lobby. Oh how i LOVE that store and so wish we had one in my town.


I also took out this handprint craft that I made with my daughter a few years ago. I love that little sheep. I can't wait to show you what we've made for this year. It's just not quite ready yet.


I think that's all I have for now. Have you decorated yet? Do you tend to stick to all bunnies, or all religious, or a mix of both. (Obviously I use a mix of both.)

Have a great day!!! I think it's safe to say we have finally moved to Spring!

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! It's so much fun to be festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not a single Easter decoration up. I am so lame

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your festive Easter decor. Everything looks so happy and bright! I tend to forget my decor until Holy Week, doh!

    Stopping by from the linkuP!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS