Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

St. Patty's Day (Decor and Outfit Inspiration) - Tuesday Talk Link Up

I showed you a sneak peek last week of my newly decorated bar cart, so today I thought I'd show you everything else. We don't have quite as many decorations for this St. Patty's Day, but we still manage to do the best with what we have. (And when I say "we", it's b/c my daughter is always fully involved with the holiday decorating.)

The bar cart (hot cocoa on top and it's been a highly used spot this winter!!) / hutch

A plate in my kitchen / welcome sign hanging on door as you walk up from basement / kitchen towels / shamrocks that my daughter randomly hung throughout the house

My mantel (remember from VDay - Business on the top, party on the bottom) I decorated the top, my daughter took over the bottom complete with shamrock lights.

I typically change out the pink candles for white ones, but I love the pink and green combo and thought it would just add more color!

My main bathroom on the first floor is looking a little bare. I was hoping to make a shamrock  craft with the kids over the weekend to hang, but we ran out of canvases. If/when we do get one made/hung, I'll be sure to show it off!

I jazzed up our entry way mirror with more shamrock garland. I filled our candy jar with plastic shamrocks (no candy this time!). And I displayed our Irish Blessing.

It's one of my favorite prayers.

 So there you have it, just a little shamrock love in our house!! Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day at your house? Do you do anything fun to celebrate this day? I have additional posts planned with more on how we celebrate this holiday.

And just for fun, I thought I'd include an outfit that I would love to wear downtown for the annual St. Patty's Day Parade.


Untitled #13



Glasses / Blouse (available in navy and white too!) / Earrings / Bangles ($25!!) / Purse (it's reversible and comes with the accessory bag) / White Denim / Flats ($22!!)

However if it doesn't warm up, I'll be bundled up like Ralphy's brother from A Christmas Story.


Have a great day! And don't forget to check out the sweet hosts from Sweet Little Ones for Tuesday Talk link up.


12 comments:

  1. Please come decorate my house for all holidays. Thanks you;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable decor :) Way to go!! Happy Tuesday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love!! You totally just motivated me to at least switch out my wreath for some green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it! So creative and cute! Thank you for linking with Tuesday Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek....that green top....had not seen that!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek....that green top....had not seen that!! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I need to decorate....maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the green top!! As soon as I read this post I ordered it online! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I seriously LOVED it too! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

      Delete
  9. I love how decked out you are for St. Pattys Day. Good for you! I need your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your St. Paddys Day decor! Thanks for linking up with Tuesday Talk!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS