Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

It's Friday, Y'all (Link up) + TOM'S SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday!! I'm linking up with the girls for another 5 on Friday, and this week's post is themed "Holiday Cheer"

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR AN IMPT SALE!!!

~ONE~

While the hubs and I were in Charlotte last weekend, I snagged these adorable Christmas plates for the kids. I know they will love them as much as I do. I sure wish we had a PBK store locally. I despite paying shipping but have a hard time resisting their stuff, especially around the holidays! **Not sure why it won't let you click on the link. So frustrating! But if you go to the website, you'll find them!


~TWO~

Also while shopping I made a quick trip into MAC for some under eye concealer and left with a new lip pencil and lipstick. I also tried on a color that I thought was REALLY festive, but somehow passed on it. I'm thinking it should be on the list for my next purchase. (*I'm trying to be better about wearing something on my lips. I think it looks better with my darker hair! ha!) And yes, it somehow makes me think of the holidays and maybe something I would wear to an upcoming holiday party!


~THREE~

I received this shirt in the mail last week and can't wait to show how I styled it in an upcoming post. I think it's perfect for the season!


~FOUR~

Also while shopping in Charlotte we stumbled upon our family ornament for this year. Every Christmas since my husband and I started dating, we've framed our picture in an ornament with the year printed on it. Since we've collected so many over the years, I decided to start hanging them all on their own tree. My hubs actually found this one and I was beyond excited b/c of the glitter! I couldn't find a link to the exact one, but here is a link to a similar one. And here are all of their ornaments - so many great choices!


~FIVE~

Last, but not least, I'll leave you with a festive cocktail. I am traveling to visit my bestie tomorrow to celebrate our Christmas and thought it'd fun to try a new cocktail while I'm there. I'll be sure to let you know how it turns out!

Spiced Apple Cider Champagne Cocktail


Click here for the recipe!

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and safe travels if you're going anywhere like myself. See you back on Monday!

**And don't forget to check out the host bloggers for my link up!





TOM'S BOOTIES ARE 25% AT NORDSTROM'S!! NOW'S YOUR TIME TO BUY THEM!! Lots of great choices! Get them now before they sell out!

I'm so excited b/c I just scored these beauties!




1 comment:

  1. That apple cider cocktail looks so, so delicious! Especially knowing I'm a big fan or both cider and champagne, well it looks amazing to me!

    And I feel the same way about PBK! I definitely wish I had one close to me, although it's probably better for my wallet that I don't!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS