Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Mustard Madness

Mustard is hands down my favorite color this Fall. I purchased a fun mustard colored scarf about a month ago that I love wearing, but really wanted a mustard cardigan. I recently purchased one from Anthropologie, but ended up returning it b/c it just didn't seem to fit right. Thankfully I ended up finding one through Instagram from Jane Divine Boutique. (**not sure why it won't link but it's http://janedivine.com/)  I was beyond excited to find it but even happier to discover the price. It was super affordable with free shipping! And believe it or not, I love it even more in person! I'm wishing we hadn't already taken our family photos this Fall b/c I would love to have worn this sweater!




I paired it with jeans and my favorite Tom's Booties


I also wore the new Kate Spade Earrings that I received for my wedding anniversary. 


I own a lot of clothes but rarely feel 100% comfortable in them. I am more of a "t-shirt/yoga pant" wearing girl. So the fact that this sweater was not only my favorite Fall color but also super comfortable was too good not to share with y'all!


And one more quick pic of my family before church last week. I can promise you this sweater will be on repeat for me this Fall.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweater! Love the booties! Love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS