Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fun find alerts!!

Happy Saturday! I wasn't planning to post today, but found two really good deals that I didn't want to not share!

The first item is a pair of earrings that are currently on my Christmas wish list. How perfect would these Kate Spade studs be for the holidays? They also come in gold sequins and silver sequins! And they have been marked down from $38 to $28.50!! Who doesn't love a little sparkle in their life?? And if they aren't your style, they'd make a perfect gift for a bestie or family member!

Click image to see deets!


The other item I wanted to share is a necklace I found from my favorite shop, Hazel and Olive. 
It's available in ivory, black, mustard, and red, and is only $19!!!


Both shops offer free shipping so you can't beat these great deals! Happy shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the earrings...bummed they sold out! That's one heck of a Kendra Scott knock off for a fraction of the cost...I need to get ordering!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS