Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Leopard Lover - Short and Sweet + Early Sales

Hey guys! Today's post is going to be short and sweet as I'm trying to prepare for the big day tomorrow. I host my Mom's side of the family (every other year) and we will have 24 adults and 12 children. It's crazy but fun all at the same time!


I wanted to write a post about my new coat that I just received in the mail. It's so soft and comfy! And go figure, now it's on sale!!! I ordered it for our trip to New York but also wore it in Charlotte last weekend. I love it so much and just had to share it with you!!


Not sure why it's not linking my coat! Try this!

And if leopard faux fur isn't your thing (why not?? lol jk!) then be sure to check out their other cute coats. Forever 21 has such good deals on them! I almost bought this one, this is a great toggle coat, and this one in blush! So many great choices!

__________________________________________________________-

And I'll leave you with some current Black Friday sales!


CWONDER: 40% off everything
JCREW: 30% off with code HOLIDAY plus free shipping
NORDSTROM: Up to 40% off select items, always free shipping
SHOPBOP: 15% off orders of $250, 20% off orders of $500 with code GOBIG14
PIPERLIME: 40% off sale with code EXTRACHIC


I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Be safe traveling and I'll be back on Friday with a link up.

1 comment:

  1. Love the coat! I guess you do a lot of online shopping bc of where you live and I admit I've never used forever 21's website but I get so frustrated at the store that I just make a lap and leave. There's so much stuff and its so disorganized. I guess I should try their website.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS