Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mint Madness

I have serious spring fever. In fact, just before the big snow storm hit, my husband said "it doesn't look like we're going to get any snow this year". I immediately became giddy (I'm not fond of the snow) and started wishing for warmer weather. Unfortunately, we did get snow (a lot), but that hasn't changed my mental state. I have spring fever and can't wait to pull out the flip flops!

I was going to save this post for a later date, but we're on day 3 of no school for the snow (and the temps are in the single digits), so it just seemed appropriate to publish it today. Maybe you're stuck inside too and dreaming of warmer weather!

When I think of Spring, I think of the color MINT! Last year it quickly became one of my favorite colors to wear. I've rounded up a few of cute MINT pieces (some I already own, some I'd like to own) that I think you should check out. *The scarf and shoes are available in mint, not sure why they switched colors on me!

**CLICK ON IMAGES FOR DIRECT LINKS***
(Nail polish also available at Nordstrom (always free shipping!) My favorite color is "Turquoise and Caicos".)

Have a great day!! And STAY WARM!!

And if you're stuck inside like me, be sure to check out yesterday's post featuring Easter goodies from Pottery Barn Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS