Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Dreaming of Warmer Weather (Lilly Style)

It's still freezing here!! So I'm still dreaming of warmer weather and decided to write a post about my new Lilly Pulitzer pieces b/c they take me to warmer places!


As soon as they arrived I was eager to try on everything. I loved it all and just wish I had purchased more. 

The Elsa Top (pictured above) is such a wonderful piece. I regret waiting this long to purchase one. It'll look great with white jeans or even white shorts. I may even break it out before "white" is appropriate and wear it to work.

The two dresses are very similar to each other (other than the sleeve length). They are both t-shirt dresses and super comfy/versatile. I can dress them up with heels and jewels or dress them down with flip flops! I can't WAIT to wear them.



And then I was giddy to read the article about Lilly's new collaboration with Target. Two of my loves merging together!



And while I was off in "la la warm land", I found a picture that took me to my happy place.


Have a great day and stay warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS