Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites - Halloween Edition

Today I thought it was only appropriate to have a "5 on Friday" - Halloween style! Linking up with Darci and some other gals again! ;)

~ONE~

One of my favorite things to do is to visit the pumpkin patch!


~TWO~

I also LOVE dressing my kids in festive, holiday attire! I'll cry when the day comes that I can no longer dress them like this!


~THREE~

And then of course the costumes!


~FOUR~

I try to make the holidays extra special for the kiddos. So we decorate our house (window clings are our favorite) and also fix festive treats every year.


~FIVE~

Finally, I'm pretty excited about two new items I purchased this year. The pumpkin spice apple juice for the kids actually sounds delish and I can't wait to try it!


I was also very surprised to see the book below at Target this year. We thoroughly enjoy holiday books and collect new ones every year.


So there ya go! That's my five on friday - Halloween edition! I sure hope you all have a very Happy Halloween! Be safe and have a great weekend!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these!! This time of year is awesome for fun family stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS