Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

It's Friday Y'all!

Happy Friday!! I'm personally really excited about this upcoming weekend, lots of fun things planned! Today I'm joining in my first "5 on friday" link up! Wish me luck - here goes!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


~ONE~

I have been dying over this new bag I picked up at the Gap Outlet last weekend. I sooo wish they sold it in the stores (or online) b/c I'm telling you it is amazing! It's just so roomy and big. I love it b/c I can use it as a purse/diaper bag/carry all. And the print - love some leopard! I tried looking online for a comparison, but had no luck. :(


~TWO~

Some friends and I decided to start a monthly supper club. We'll all take turns hosting and enjoy a girls' night in. I'm super excited to be kicking off the event tonite! I'm serving Mexican food with a Halloween twist. I'd like to call it a "Mexiween"! :)


~THREE~

My daughter has been training after school for her first 5K. While I do think a 5K is a bit ambitious for a 6 year old, I'm also excited for her. It's a community race that the local schools participate in, so we'll be running as a team with her elementary school. I am planning to run/walk with her. And honestly, I'm just praying we finish!! On a lighter note, I am giddy over her new race gear!


~FOUR~

We're also hoping to go back to one of our local pumpkin patches this weekend. It's an annual tradition for our family and we look forward to it every year. I took the kids by myself a few weeks ago b/c our church group was going. While it was fun, it just wasn't the same w/o my hubs. I sure hope we can squeeze in a quick trip tomorrow or Sunday.


~FIVE~

Last, but not least, I'm still reminiscing over our little getaway last weekend. The hubs and I went down to Charleston for an early anniversary trip. It was just so fun to share some alone time. We shopped, walked on the beach, enjoyed rooftop drinks, ate delicious meals, and just had a wonderful time. I'm already looking forward to our next trip back!


Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a monthly supper club with your ladies (and Mexiween is a delicious theme!). My friends and I do a monthly brunch club outing...it's great to know that you always have time set aside to hang out!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS