Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Fun weekend + Party Sneak Peek

We had such a fun weekend! The weather was gorgeous, my hubs was off from work, and we had lots of fun things to do. 

Friday night we had our bi-weekly date night. I suggested to the hubs that we get all dolled up. He's always stating that he never gets to wear ties anymore (he wears scrubs to work) and I always love dressing up. Plus our anniversary is Wed so it was sort of a little celebratory dinner!

Then on Saturday morning we had some family pictures taken for our Christmas card. I was blown away with how many good shots we got, but I can't really post them yet. Don't wanna ruin the surprise! So here's a quick shot I snapped with my phone before we started. 


After the pics, we quickly changed clothes and headed to a birthday party. I was so excited to wear my new fringe scarf from Hazel and Olive. I was actually pretty pumped about my entire outfit!


The party was a Disney theme, so I arrived with Belle and Tigger.



And they were quite tired when it was all over!


Quick picture at church Sunday morning!



OOh, and I spent a good part of the wknd working on party preps for my daughter's upcoming 7th birthday - a mermaid bash!


How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS