Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Forever Fur

Can I just say that Forever 21 is blowing it out of the park this season with their faux fur vests. I mean, seriously, I am dying over all of them. And not only are they super stylish, they are super affordable too!






Click here to see all of them!

I'd been wanting one for a few years now, so I snagged mine early from H&M.  It was also very inexpensive and so comfy!

And since I have a mini-me, I wanted to be sure to find her one too! I also bought hers very early on in the season, but am finding so many more cute ones!

H&M



Target


Old navy


And below is a pic of our matching ones. I can't wait to have some pictures taken in them!!


Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, guess I'll have to wear Grandma's REAL fur jacket to keep up with the two of you.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS