Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Welcome!

Hey there! After years of blogging (since 2009) privately for my family, I have decided to start another blog. I think the main reason is just to feel connected. While I do consider myself a "blogger", it's almost a secret identity b/c I only share it with my family. So after much thought and consideration, I've decided to start a new blog for the world to see. My title (playdates and prescriptions) just gives a brief description of two of the hats I wear on a regular basis. First I'm a momma to two littles (Cate who is 6 and William who is 2), but I'm also a Pharmacist (currently only working 1 day a week). And while I certainly love being a mom, my hubs sweetly reminded me that I shouldn't forget how hard I worked to earn my Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.  

All that being said, feel free to ask me anything else you may want to know. I still have a lot to learn with all of the "proper" and "technical" ways to blog, but I hope you'll be patient with me and continue reading. I also hope to meet some new wonderful friends along the way!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. That saying ^^ is so me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog from Momfessionals and had to read it based on your title! I'm a fellow pharmacist and mom who has been blogging privately since 2008. Yours has been fun to read!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS