Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lilly Steals! (And link up)

I hope y'all had fun shopping the Lilly sale this year. I was a bit apprehensive with the "virtual line" but I thought it ended up working out great. In fact, the site never crashed and went pretty fast (in my opinion). I logged on RIGHT at 8 am on Monday and had over 3000 people in front of me with an estimated wait time of 1 hour. But I'm glad I decided to sit for a few minutes b/c it immediately dropped down to 16 minutes! I was thrilled! I shopped for a few things, checked out, then (for some reason) it let me right back in and I purchased a few more. I checked back later (with no wait time) but decided to pass on any other purchases.

I was much more organized for this sale this year with wants/sizes. I hoped to purchase:
Elsa Top
Linen Beach Pants
Deanna Romper (that I've talked about for months!)
and anything in the Red Right Return pattern (perfect for patriotic holidays)

My first purchases included the linen pants, romper, and a tunic. I originally spent forever trying to find an Elsa but quickly realized it wasn't going to happen. Every one I wanted was sold out. I didn't want to lose out on my other goodies wasting time. So I gave up. I decided to snag the tunic instead and I'm pretty excited about it! Since I was happy with my original choices, I went ahead and paid (so I wouldn't lose them).





To my surprise, it let me right back in and I decided to look for anything in the RRR pattern. I ended up choosing a halter top and a dress for my daughter. She LOVES when we match, and while we won't necessarily be MATCHING, we'll be coordinating and it will be fun!



Now I can't wait for the packages to arrive. But then I hate that I'll probably have to wait until next year to wear any of them! Ha!

Did you buy anything from the sale? Please share if so!

Linking up for another fun edition of 

12 comments:

  1. Love your LIlly picks, lady! I stayed away from the sale this year because I did SO MUCH damage during the Nordie sale. Gotta be good with the money ;)! I did peruse, though and have to say the virtual line seemed to work well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snagged a few things and I can't wait for them to arrive. I snagged a hoodie tunic and the cutest cosmetic bag! I almost ordered those linen pants but thought they might be too long. Now I'm sorry I didn't snag them! I'm anxiously awaiting my packages to arrive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh fun!! And yes, the pants are REALLY long. I even had my first pair hemmed b/c I like wearing them with flat sandals/flip flops!

      Delete
  3. You definitely got some great pieces!! I couldn't deal with another mega sale (money wise or frustration wise), so I steered clear. Glad you got the goods tho!
    Link up this post with Jessi and I--shopping is definitely what's hap-pinning with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought Lilly did such a great job this year with the sale! I remember being so frustrated in the previous years with the sit crashing. You got some great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scored some great things! I almost got that halter top but then I went into a meeting and whomp whomp. Oh well! There were a few tops I really really liked but most were all sleeveless and I knew I wouldn't get to wear them in a few months so I guess I didn't miss out too much!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you did really good at the sale. I totally forget about it and when I remembered I couldn't get in. Oh well. It's probably better for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the tunic you got - great score!! I'm so happy you had a great experience shopping the sale! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your finds - what a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfection!! Thanks for linking up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pants!! Allllll the heart eyes! So cute and so comfy looking! I also love that you'll be coordinating with your daughter! I love doing that with Mia (or just straight up matching because I'm a crazy mom!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted that romper so bad!!! No luck on my part, but did score a few things. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS