Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

It's Friday Y'all (Ornament Edition)

Happy Friday!! I can't believe it's the first Friday in December! This month is seriously FLYING by!! And I'm so excited about this weekend because the hubs is off and we have some fun things planned!  But before we jump to the weekend, I'm linking up with the girls (Darci, Liz, Natasha, and Christina) for my "5 Favorite things". Today I'm focusing on my Top 5(ish) favorite Christmas ornaments.

~ONE~

Cate made this in preschool when she was 3. I miss not having any crafts from William this year but have enjoyed him being home with me. Hopefully next year he'll start making some cute crafts.

~TWO~

Gotta love my school pride! GO DUKES!

~THREE~

Gotta represent our town!

~FOUR~

Self - explanatory :)

~FIVE~

Inspiration this holiday season! Keep hitting the pavement! ;)

This ornament is from my hometown's annual festival.And this particular year was not only the 75th anniversary of it, but I was also a princess representing my college.

One of my pharmacy technician's personalized these ornaments for us one year and I love them!

Oh, and since I didn't get to include a picture of our fully decorated tree in the earlier post, here it is! It is by far my biggest tree yet, but also our prettiest! The picture just doesn't do it justice! I absolutely LOVE getting a real tree every year!



And since I'm posting about ornaments, I thought i'd include a few that I thought would be great ideas for you (or others).

Merry Christmas, Y'all (I LOVE mine!!) (Click on picture for deets)
And this one would be adorable if you had a new baby in your family or for a new baby.

And let's not forget about one of my fav stores; PBK.

These


These


Or these


And thanks to my cousin, more cute ones at Pottery Barn! Check them all out (click pics for links).






I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. And don't miss the ridiculously beautiful ornaments at Pottery Barn this year. They are on sale now. This one was a HUGE hit at our ornament exchange - I bought it because it reminded me of our church AND the proceeds help the homeless. http://www.potterybarn.com/products/house-tree-pedestal-cloche/?pkey=cornaments-trim-holiday&

    And, I was lucky enough to come home with this BEAUTIFUL ornament. It has your name written all over it, Cory, I think! It shimmers near the lights on the tree. http://www.potterybarn.com/products/jeweled-globe-ornament/?pkey=cornaments-trim-holiday&

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS