Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekending

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a great wknd!! Ours was good but pretty low key b/c the hubs was asked to work at the last minute. Boo!! But at least we enjoyed the week with him and plan to celebrate his Father's Day tonite by fixing him one of his favorite meals! :)

On Friday we took my parents out dinner for an early Father's Day treat for my stepdad. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics at the restaurant, but we did manage to snap a quick pic on the way out. We wanted to show off our Greece attire that my mom had bought for us during their recent trip. I guess it was too bright for the kids, hence my son's eyes shut and my daughter squinting! ha!


The kids also started running with my hubs at night the past few days. He takes them for a short run before his long run. It's such a cute thing to watch! (Not the best quality pic b/c I only used my phone.)


Saturday we cleaned house most of the day and then met a good friend for dinner. Since I was already at the mall, I decided to run to Macy's (we don't have a Nordstrom...so sad) and purchase the lipstick I mentioned last week. It's definitely bright but I love it for Summer!

The kids also helped me fix some of my hubs' favorite dessert - mini cheesecakes!


Sunday we went to church and then home to set up our little gift area for my hubs. Even though we didn't fix his big meal until tonite (b/c he worked past dinner last night), we still wanted to shower him with some love (after work) yesterday.



And don't forget my link ups with Biana and Meghan.

12 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice Father's Day weekend! Love that he takes the kids for a little run before his--adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that your kids like to run with your husband! My 4 year old likes to "run" with me too. I do kind of the same thing, run with her for a little while and then go run by myself or put her in the stroller and push her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your daughter and your skirts sort of match - so sweet! Sounds like a lovely weekend and I'm sure your husband had a wonderful Father's Day being surrounded by you guys :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yours and little Miss's matching outfits! And that pic of them running is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the link up! I love your matching outfits! And those mini cheesecakes sound delicious! Sounds like you and your family had a great weekend celebrating your husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a bummer when the hubs has to work a weekend (especially Father's Day weekend, boooo!) but you made the best of it! Your family is so adorable... also, I LOVE that your husband goes on a short run with the kids before his long run. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfits !!! And boo for the hubs having to work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mini cheesecakes -- they sound like so much fun and so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your matching outfits, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that they go running with him. That is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new outfits!!! How fun to have something like to as a souvenir!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a wonderful weekend. I'm a lil late on my blogging today, but the lil cheesecake helpers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS