Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Weekending

Happy Monday!! Phew, this morning was a rough one!!! Mondays are always a bit hard, but today was worse b/c of Spring Break last week. We were all dragging!! Nonetheless, we'll get through!!

Our weekend was pretty good, even though it didn't really feel like a weekend. Not only were we still technically on Spring Break, but I had to work Friday and Saturday (when I typically only work on Thursdays).

And I apologize in advance for the same pics that appeared on IG but I didn't use my camera at all this wknd, just my phone!


 I worked 9-7 on Friday (and obviously grabbed my Sonic Diet DP on the way).


I arrived at work on Saturday without my Sonic Diet DP. My momma happened to be waiting on me in the parking lot to say hi and noticed I didn't have my drink. So we went and bought me one AND more Reese eggs. I have a serious obsession with Reese eggs (just the eggs - not the cups) and Diet DP.



Came home after work and ran 3 miles, then decided to have another huge mug of coffee. I needed something to get me though the mounds of laundry from the trip and the tons of pics on my camera.

 
I uploaded all of the cute pics from our trip onto the computer and worked on my family blog.

 
The hubs and I had a "date night in" and I ordered a steak salad with a side of fried goat cheese medallions. Oh my heavens were they good!! I wish I had some right now!


On Sunday we went to church (and snapped a pic by the pretty tulips outside of the building).


I cleaned up around the house while the hubs worked outside. Then I went for my run. It took all I had to make myself do it, but the ALL PINK attire sure helped me get motivated. Honest! You should try it! I definitely motivate more when I'm wearing something cute or something I feel good in.


Sorry to bore you with my somewhat boring weekend. Needless to say, we had much better days earlier in the week.

I hope you have a great week!!

And don't forget my link ups with Biana and Meghan.

12 comments:

  1. Hope you have a smooth transition out of spring break this week...it's always hard to leave that behind! And I'm totally with you on the pink exercise gear...having a cute outfit definitely helps to motivate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a productive weekend!! Uploading pictures after vacation is a feat on it's own!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love Reese's eggs too!!! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across your blog today! And guess what?? My whole post today was about Reese's eggs. How funny is that??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonic DP & Reese's eggs sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to know where that fried goat cheese is from!?!? Sounds so yummy. Also, love your glitter nail in the coffee pic and also I totally agree with wearing cute workout clothes to motivate you a little. I do that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The goat cheese came from a local taphouse not even a mile from our house. My life has been forever changed. lololol It was on a different salad on the menu, so I just asked for it on the salad I wanted. It came as a side. YUM!!!

      And thanks - I actually painted them myself and decided to get a little fancy. ;)

      Delete
  7. I love that navy floral shirt!!! Today must have been one rough day with the start back from the break - definitely enjoy the night ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, Reese's eggs! Easter candy is the best candy - I'm still in mourning over the fact that Cadbury eggs are gone for another whole year, ha! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your mentality of wearing cute clothes to motivate yourself to run! That's always crucial for me. And I feel you on the Reese's eggs! Glad you had a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS